Home and Backup Generators Danville IL
Whether it’s a home or commercial building, don’t sit in the dark the next time a violent storm provides your local area with a blackout. Instead, call your friends at D&D Electric, where we specialize in the supply of backup power systems. We understand the importance of having a fully functioning backup generator to help keep you connected and safe when the power goes out.
At D&D Electric, we provide generator installations as well as routine maintenance to ensure your generators performance is up to standard. To prevent any issues with your manufacturer’s warranty, it is best if your new generator is installed by a licensed electrician. Otherwise, your warranty may not be valid.
When it comes to installing a brand new generator or backup generator, our services include:
- Selection of optimal location for your generator
- Connecting and selecting the right fuel type for your generator
- Power backup wiring
- Verify that all wiring and equipment complies within local, state and federal codes and adheres to the regulations of your local area.
D&D Electric is a locally owned and family operated company serving the Danville, IL community that prides itself on customer satisfaction. We are an authorized dealer of Generac generators and want to bring you peace of mind (and power) to your home when all else fails. We specialize in installation, maintenance and repair of your commercial standby generators or emergency backup generators. With years of experience in residential and commercial settings, we aren’t just experts with installing and repairing generators, but also the techniques and codes that govern the overall safe and satisfactory installations and maintenance that you deserve.
Residential Generators Danville IL
You never want to make the mistake of thinking that an emergency backup generator for your residential home isn’t ideal. The Midwest is notorious for severe storms and bad weather: snow storms, tornadoes, hail and extreme temperatures can all play a role in hindering your utility services. It isn’t uncommon for homes to lose power for days or even weeks after a storm rolls through. When a power outage strikes, your home is facing larger issues than your inability to play Xbox. You could be facing potential problems with your sump pump, loss of food and goods stored in your refrigerator and freezer and even unsafe living conditions such as extreme temperature fluctuations. That is why D&D Electric provides our community with professionally installed standby home generators to help keep them save and provide a convenience in the most inconvenient of times.
Every homeowner can benefit from the installation of a backup generator. Whether you rely on medical equipment powered by electricity, work at home and need electricity or simply want to enjoy the convenience of electricity during a storm, there are numerous benefits of having a residential backup generator, including:
- Power during a blackout (yay video games!)
- Provide comfort and safety during weather emergencies
- Protection from dangerous voltage fluctuations and power surges when the power does return
- Continuous power supply to your electrical appliances (HVAC systems, fridge/freezer, security systems, medical equipment, etc.)
- Limits stress and provides comfort ensuring your loved ones and home are safe during blackouts
Don’t wait until it is too late for your standby backup generator! Call us today for a quote about your residential generator solutions!
Commercial Generators Danville IL
At D&D Electric, we provide our customers with professional and expert installations for their standby commercial generator needs to ensure safety and functionality throughout a power outage. Your commercial property losing power costs more than just your light visibility. Your restaurant’s food could spoil; electricity going out in an office can result in work production and profits to decrease. Additionally, it can create an unsafe working environment, which doesn’t bode well for anybody. And if you have a security system for your commercial property and the electricity is out means your business is at-risk. The only way these costly situations can be prevented is if you have a commercial standby backup generator. A standby generator is an automatic backup system for your business in the off chance that you lose power. We install it outside the building and wire it into your building’s electrical grid.
Some of the benefits of owning a commercial backup generator:
- Automatic backup power to your building/business during a blackout
- The assurance of safety and comfort for your employees and customers during emergencies
- Protection from dangerous electrical surges and voltage fluctuations
- Continuous power for your electrical systems
- Allows your business to operate as smoothly as possible during storms
Don’t wait until it is too late for your standby backup generator! Call us today for a quote about your commercial generator solutions!
Generac Generators Danville IL
When it comes to installing your residential or commercial backup generators, we are a proud supplier of Generac generators, one of the first companies responsible for supplying affordable home standby generators. Generac is glad to offer several different lines of generators including: the Guardian, Core Power, EcoGen and the Quiet Source Series. Each equipped with a OHVI® Engine, a Quiet Test Mode, environmentally friendly components, and aluminum housings. As the premier brand of commercial and residential generators, A Generac standby generator paired with the D&D Electric expertise installation service, is an investment that guarantees your home and business are both safe and operable in hazardous weather conditions.
Some essential Generac generator features include:
- Generac OHVI® Engine – with a specific design intended for generator use, this engine provides you the reliability of being able to power through even the most severe and long-lasting power outages.
- Mobile Link Remote Monitoring – Acting as cellular remote monitoring software for your generator, this allows you to check the status of your Generac generator from a remote location via your computer, tablet or smart phone.
- Quiet-Test – This entails that your Generac backup generator runs at a lower RPM during its weekly self-test inspection, resulting in less fuel consumption.
- Flexible Placement – The installation of your Generac generator is generally flexible. As long as it complies within the National Fire Protection Agency (installed as close at 18” provided it is free from doors, windows and fresh-air intakes).
Don’t make the mistake of waiting until it is too late for your backup generator needs. If you have equipment that is heavily dependent on electricity, start thinking about the investment benefits of a backup generator. Call D&D Electric today to speak with our experts about the best option for you!